We just celebrated our fourth anniversary by taking a family trip to San Francisco. We had to take advantage of our free bed and breakfast before it graduated from dental school and moved. Of course, we forgot our camera the day we played at the beach, but managed to document most of the fun. Thanks again Mathew and Bethany for the party, party, party!


6 comments:
Hey, I loved the pictures of San Francisco. It brought back good memories of when we went as a family right before Brian and Leia got married. We really liked it there.
becky ann, you are so on the ball getting all these great pictures posted already...can't wait to hear about your adventures!
This looks like such a great family vacation! I really thought about trying to get in touch with you while we were in Boise, but I didn't know how to find you! It is ok, we were there such a short time and most all of it was absorbed in the wedding and helping out with the wedding, so hopefully next time!
You guys got some great pictures. We had such a blast! Thanks so much for coming.
Yes Becky Ann, You have years and years of Greco Roman wrestling and lots of muscle flexing headed your way. It really is fun!
Becky Ann,
I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment