Thursday, April 17, 2008

6-Months-old !!!




Andrew has turned 6-months-old and in celebration is sitting up all by himself. Here's a few photos of him in action. I know he's just sitting there in all of them, but his expressions are so hilarious I had to include them all.


4 comments:

Shay and Kira said...

Oh my goodness. CHeck out those cheeks. Andrew and my niece Macey need to get together (they both have awesome cheeks). There is a video of her on my blog a ways down!

Brandis said...

Hey Becky Ann! :) What cute little boys you have! Andrew is sitting up so well for 6 months!

Bethany said...

Look at that round little head. Oh, I can't wait to hold him and squeeze him. Love the last picture with the big cheesy grin. Way to go Drew!

EmHy said...

Check out those cheeks is right. What an innocent expression, he's so cute. I'm just writing to let you know we changed our blog address to funforhyandemi.blogspot.com