Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Toilet Paper
I thought we were over this stage, but I guess the boys have rediscovered the thril of toilet paper. It started out pretty harmless. James stuck a pencil through the tube of a new toilet paper roll, held on to each end of the pencil, and rolled it up and down the walls all through the house. "Mommy, I'm painting the walls for you!" I thought it was pretty cute and rather inventive. Little did I know that this event would inspire Andrew to come up with several "creative" uses of toilet paper of his own, all of them very messy and wasteful. But hey, now I can share this trivia tidbit with all of you, it takes two rolls of toilet paper to soak up all the water from a toilet bowl, and NO! there is no way to salvage them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eeewwwww!! That is exactly the reason we have to buy TP in bulk at costco!
Post a Comment