Andrew celebrated his first birthday and what a party! We waited until Sunday to host the shindig so his cousins could help make merry. Of special note, Andrew blew out his candle all by himself! Actually, after several of us analyzed the replay we decided he did not so much blow it out as inhale it out. You'll have to watch the video and decide for yourself.
Here are some snapshot of all the fun. Happy Birthday Andrew and thanks everyone for helping us make his big day so special.



7 comments:
It looks like the party was lots of fun. It is phenomenal that he could blow out, (or inhale out the candle). He is obviously a very special 1 year old.
Love to you all,
Nana
Okay, so I love the "1" made out of cupcakes...so clever and easy. Plus, then you don't have to do a special little cake for the birthday boy to destroy. I am totally going to steal it for the next one. :)
I agree... he totally inhaled that flame! How time flies! Your little guys are adorable!
Yes I have a girl & she is lots of fun. Last I knew Rachel & Dan were in Nampa I believe. I haven't actually seen them since Mylee was born. Rachel was next door to me in labor & delivery. She has another boy named Levi. Mylee & he were born 7 min. apart & were delivered by the same doctor. I do have a number for her though. I will start thinking of something maybe for the first part of November or so.
Oh what a great video, the best part is the look of pure suprise on your face when he inhaled his flame. I love all the comments in the background, sounded like a great party. Was that a caterpillar cake or a number 1? I couldn't get a real good shot of it. It was cute either way!
Okay I feel dumb I just saw the pictures and of course it is a number 1, ignore my previous stupid question.
Definitely on the inhale, but still impressive. I sure hate missing those parties! He ate that cupcake like a pro.
Post a Comment